Designed by Physical Therapists
Manufactured in the United States
28215 North 25th Dale Phoenix AZ 85085 US | 1-602-317-7207 | email@example.com
Exercise Benches: General Information
Used alone or with pulleys each exercise bench have their own functions.
- Each bench can be adjusted to target different muscle groups in a variety of positions with enhanced or reduced effects of gravity.
- Each bench can be positioned to create counter curves of the spine in order to promote range of motion in specific areas of reduced mobility.
- The Multi-Purpose Bench works the upper extremities and spine.
- The Multi-Angle Bench is know as the lumbar spine stabilizer.
- The Mobilization Bench is known as the thoracic spine mobilizer.
- The Slant Board targets the upper extremities and the spine by adjusting the effects of gravity.
- The Closed Chain trainer targets the lower extremities by adjusting the effects of gravity.