Designed by Physical Therapists
Manufactured in the United States
Accessories: General Information
The accessories assist the pulleys in becoming more versatile Each accessory has its own function(s)
- Straps come in different sizes to target work out of different body parts.
- Standard bars offer different grips affecting how muscle groups move in relation to one another.
- Specialty bars add exercise options, offer stability when needed or allow rehab of smaller muscle groups.
- Early interventions accessories reduce the amount of resistance below the resistance offered by the top weight increment. They also remove the eccentric portion of muscle movement to enhance circulation and reduce strain on collagen tissue.
- Lat Pull accessories like the negative weight bar and adjustable step allow early closed chain rehab of the lower extremities with reduced body weight.
- The rotation plate offer lumbar spine stabilization training with adjustable lever arm.
- The positional bolsters are used for joint positioning, range of motion reduction or enhancement, or for plain comfort.
28215 North 25th Dale / 1-602-317-7207 / firstname.lastname@example.org